Saturday, November 25, 2006

BOTTICELLI would have approved....



Late last night,
while in a dinner meeting in Bacolod,
I got an urgent text message from
my good buddy, Buddy Love:

"I can't wait to get your reaction
when you see the latest Angelica pics!"


Angelica Panganiban,
of course.

She of the palpitation-inducing
Ginebra San Miguel 2007 Calendars,
the compres of which were leaked
on the web a couple of weeks ago.


Well,
it turns out that her photos were heavily
Adobe Photoshopped; and when the unretouched
pictures exploded over the internet yesterday,
the proverbial naysayers and "I Told You So"-ers
came out of the woodwork to gloat and mock.


I say to these critics:
"SO WHAT? SHUT UP!!!"


The unretouched pics of AP are the sexiest
I've ever seen :

Truly AU NATUREL,
baby fat, awkward shyness, and all.

OR

maybe I just have a thing for
Girls in Glasses ",




3 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Hey Spanx.
Wow, great pics!
She would always say during interviews that no retouching was done for her calendar pics. I wonder what she's going to say now.
She'll probably run after you for publishing these revealing (pun not intended)pics.

November 25, 2006 at 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is, "Yum."

November 26, 2006 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger Citizen of the World said...

Hot but fat!

December 3, 2006 at 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!