Friday, January 26, 2007

KRISPinoY KREME



Our family never lacked for Krispy Kreme,
simply because when my Ninong Raffy
moved to Seattle from Vallejo,
he found himself managing a couple of KK stores
up in Washington state.

The Glazed Donuts became a standard pasalubong
for Lola Sally's Clan,
hundreds of them each time
a Hizon would come home to Pampanga!!!





which is exactly why I never felt the urge
to join the rush and the mad queues
during the Krispy Kreme opening in Serendra
before Christmas.



this afternoon,
i found myself in Megamall
and finally gave in...



The Verdict?

PANALO!!!!

exactly the same as the melt-in-your-mouth calorie bombs
Ninong Raffy brings home from Seattle!!!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't get into the Krispy Kreme craze when it first arrived here either. My reason though was different; I didn't want to compete with those hungry for the new donuts! I'm not that crazy about them. Then I tried it just a few weeks ago. They're good nga! I wouldn't exactly fight for a place in the line though or stay in line for more than 10 minutes. Uh-uh.

January 29, 2007 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Miss F said...

But you have to remember that the softer the bread is, the more likely it is to have lots of harmful trans-fat!!

anyway I really love their glazed donuts, yung plain bread lng na may sugar.others are too sweet i think

your blog is really nice~

p.s discovered your blog thru pinoyfrugalchowhound yahoogroup

January 31, 2007 at 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!