Friday, June 05, 2009

THE BEATLES : still the best damn ROCKBAND in the world!!!

I want you
I want you so bad
I want you
I want you so bad
It's driving me mad
It's driving me mad




You won’t just watch and listen 
as the Beatles make rock history, 
create landmark records and conquer the world—

for the first time, 
you’ll be part of the band.



Follow The Beatles from their earliest days
to their triumphant Ed Sullivan Show appearance and beyond:

CAVERN CLUB,
THE ED SULLIVAN THEATER,
SHEA STADIUM,



BUDOKAN,
ABBEY ROAD,
ROOFTOP,
behind closed doors in the recording studio,
and in dreamscapes that bring their psychedelic imagery to life.









The acclaimed Rock Band elements of interactive play
and full-band capacity are here, but with brand-new additions.


The disc will additionally feature previously unreleased
voice recordings from Abbey Road studio sessions,
showcasing George, Paul, John and Ringo chatting between takes.





Play on exclusive replicas of the instruments
that The Beatles played, including:

John Lennon’s
RICKENBACKER 325 GUITAR

Sir Paul McCartney’s trademark
HÖFNER BASS

George Harrison’s
GRETSCH DUO JET GUITAR

Ringo Starr’s
DRUMS WITH CLASSIC BLACK OYSTER
PEARL FINISH AND LUDWIG-BRANDED
BEATLES KICK DRUM HEAD











From “I Want to Hold Your Hand” to “Get Back,”
every song in “The Beatles: Rock Band”
comes directly from the Abbey Road master tapes.

The song list spans the length of The Beatles’ career:

I SAW HER STANDING THERE
I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND
I FEEL FINE
DAY TRIPPER
TAXMAN
I AM THE WALRUS
BACK IN THE U.S.S.R.
OCTOPUS’S GARDEN
HERE COMES THE SUN
GET BACK

This will be the first music game to offer harmonies,
challenging you to recreate The Beatles’ vocal blend.








Once Again, Thank You,

PAUL and RINGO

and

Yoko Ono and Olivia Harrison!!!







THE BEATLES : ROCKBAND

release date : 9/9/09

2 Comments:

Blogger Reyjr said...

woohooo! now to buy a rockband set...

June 6, 2009 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Paolo Abelardo said...

astig to! sana makabili na ako ng ps3!

June 10, 2009 at 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!