Monday, October 19, 2009

PINSEC FRITO...


or,

as I baptized it as
I tried to convince my
5-year old nephew Sam to try it...

"Chinese Pizza with Meatballs"



Well, Sam couldn't get enough of the Pinsec Frito!



Kids love it because they look like Doritos,
and
I love it because it's great with San Miguel Beer!


This Pinsec Frito is so old school
"Comida Tsina",
it takes me back to those classic panciterias
(See Kee!)
that used to line Ongpin...

before Binondo was invaded by Mang Inasal!!!



Sad.
But the over-Gentrification of Chinatown
was bound to have some casualties.

But I'm very pleased that some of the
"Ramon Lee"-type specials survive, and prosper,
and are available practically 24/7, here:




"Chinoy comfort food
that generations have come to know and love

– that’s North Park."



my favorite branch:
1200 Makati Ave. cor. Kalayaan Ave.
Makati City
890-5952



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!