Sunday, August 15, 2010

I Thought I Knew FRIED CHICKEN. I Was Wrong.


CHICKEN CHARLIE

challenged me by boldly stating that I'd
have chicken unlike anything I'd ever
tried or tasted before...


and he was right: this is
Fried Chicken, the Final Frontier!



The Secret?

DOUBLE FRIED:

but somehow, it's got less fat,
and not only that,
it's the CRISPIEST chicken
you'll ever enjoy!



ZERO grams Trans Fat:

but like magic,
the skin's almost like that
of a Peking Duck or a Crunchy Lechon!



KOREAN-style fried chicken:

wings and drumsticks, with just
the right amount of glaze:
sweet or spicy!


Perfect with Soju.
Or Sarsaparilla.
Or San Miguel.





CHICKEN CHARLIE:

592-a N.S. Amoranto St. (Retiro)
corner Banawe St. Quezon City

Telephone Number:
742-3333

http://www.chickencharlie.net/



Opening Soon somewhere near UST,
and U Should Try take-out too.

WooHoo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!